Job profile- Junior Consultant
Experience 0-1 year
The candidate will require the following skills to perform the consultant’s job effectively –
1. Identify and analyse the challenges, opportunities and critical issues for business and revenue growth.
2. Identify multiple story-line possibilities and create a compelling message through a story-line in a deck.
3. Formulate fact based plan to drive solution through qualitative and quantitative analysis and strategic use of management techniques.
4. Lead presentations for the entire project with the client. Advocate a point of view and orchestrate, address difficult questions/ conflicts during presentations.
5. Plan, co-ordinate and participate in implementation activities till sustainable business performance improvement is achieved.
Desired Skills — Strong written/spoken communication and presentation skills are essential – Must have the passion to lead and enthuse people for bringing about change for improvement.
– Strong networking skills across all levels – Experience in Business Planning, Product launch strategy and Sales Operations & Process Assessment will be preferable.
Interested Candidates mail your resume at : email@example.com